so....its been such a long time since I last blogged - I can not believe how quickly the time has flown!
There is so much to say to bring you up to date...
1) I am still working on the Birdie Quilt I started in the summer - progress has been made;
2) I have fallen in love with an Amy Butler Love fabric Jelly roll (so much so I have 2);
3) I have a copy of the new Amy Butler Style Stitches Book;
4) I have purchased a copy of the Jelly Roll Quilts book by the ladies who run the Quilt Room in Dorking;
5) I went to my first Quilt Show with my sister; and
6) I visited the Knitting & Stitching Show at Alexandra Palace with my dear sister today.
I am sure that there is much more to say but there it is for now whilst I rest my weary legs from all the walking today!